Ravi Jay: cookieMaster + blindteddybear + Dj aaRJay

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Erasmus Nostalgia

Memories of Gothenburg Erasmus class of 2009

Change is scary. When the friends I made in the Erasmus 2008 batch left Sweden, there was sense of void in my heart which I thought could never be filled in any way. I was never so wrong in my whole life. While the friends you make are irreplaceable, the memories you make with new friends will fill any emptiness. That is why they are called friends.



When we are old and all we have left is pictures from the days when we were younger; we should be able to look back at our life in Gothenburg and be able to say that I had lived my life;that I had the most fun with a bunch of people who made a difference in my life.

Change is what made 2009 one of the best years of my life.Thanks to the erasmus batch of 2009, Sweden was the place to be. The end of Erasmus 2009 is is the beginning of the journey, which will eventually be known as our life; to our children, to our siblings, grandchildren, and everyone that we have known throughout our stay in Gothenburg.

Please know that you have made a difference; what you left behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but is woven into the lives of others.

Memories of Gothenburg Erasmus class of 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment